bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April 2nd

wuw the fourth month already,
I know I say it every month.
Easter went well. I got to meet the Easter Bunny at the shop and had my photo taken with him as well.

We had John Carol and Matthew over on Easter Saturday to Easter Sunday.

I had rushed out early on Easter Saturday to buy eggs etc. and then I dropped into work just before heading for home and found out that we had been given $10 worth of Easter Eggs from the owners of the store how nice was that?
So we had plenty of eggs in fact we are still eating some now.
Jonathon has only eaten one egg he was given so far.

Well this weekend we work emptying the pod (or the pool my mum has decide to call it this week)
Mum is hopefully going away to gosford for a friends birthday lunch that way we can get things done without being slowed down.

Next weekend is the wedding at Byron Bay looking forward to that seeing everyone.
Meeting Hayden for the first time.
Showing off some of my weight loss.
Catching up.

Its just mum and me going this time as Colin needs to stay here and take care of he house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home