bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Friday, December 21, 2007

december 21 (long post)

wow hasn't the time flown by?
Well its now the 21st.
What happened in three weeks? let me tell you.
Had a great time at my work get together on the 9th even if the day didn't start out so great as I got my shifts wrong I thought I was working Sunday not Saturday.

On the Sunday we had a major hail storm and our roof and carports were damaged. It took till the 17th to get them tarped up at least so the insurance can look at the damage.
Have several holes and water damage in a couple of rooms.
Was lucky that the fireman were doing the house across the road and when they realised it didn't need doing they looked at my dh attempt to cover the holes and they tarped up the whole house and my mum's garage great guys.

Had the official work party on the 15th and had a great time so good we have decided that we need to do it again in the new year.

My ds got his HSC results back he did better then I had expected very proud.

Our youngest ds did really well as well getting 5 awards at the presentation night including one for commitment which comes with a $50 cheque.

Then that night went out to dinner and I lost my purse. Luckily no money but just the rest of my things. I have cancelled everything and finally got my licence back today so I feel like a person again.
It was silly I remember looking at something in my purse and I thought I put it back in the handbag and when we left I was carrying other stuff so I didn't notice the less weight and didn't think about my purse till the next morning taking my ds to school and then I was in a panic.
I will mainly miss the photos that are in there some of the kids school photos an old photo of my dad and of my bird of course.
The other worse thing that happened is that while we were away someone came into our back yard and stole two cases of soft drink silly thing but it makes you fell sick that someone has been in so now we have to lock everything up tighter then fort Knox as they say.

Went my dh Christmas party last night.
It started with drinks at Giga the other company joining us for the day/night.
Very beautiful office looking over Darling Harbour.
Then we went on a cruise around Sydney Harbour and Lane Cove River (where we were stuck for half hour as the anchor got caught.
Then after the cruise we ended up at a bar .
We stayed there until asked to leave when they closed after that we went to other bar (where the men weren't even allowed in to use the loo but my friend and I did) then we found another bar were the men could go to the loo.
The were walked up to George st so we could check out the sex shops (but all but one was shut)
Then we found other pub and after one drink they were closing.
Then we went to get a taxi home and he refused to take us!.

So not bad for being over forty to get booted out of two pubs asked to leave the sex shop and refused a taxi!lol
We got the cab and he was happy to take us home.
We had a good time.
Today we just caught up with my license and some shopping.
Only have two things to buy then its all done.

Having people over tomorrow for pre christmas drinks so that should be good.
In case I'm too busy Merry Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home