bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Friday, December 21, 2007

survey

1. Will you be looking for a new job? no I like my current job

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? no

3. New house? NO

4. What will you do different in 2008? clean more

5. New Years resolution? have the house clean enough for visitors without stressing de clutter

6. What will you not be doing in 2008? having a baby

7. Any trips planned? wedding in April bryon Bay melbourne in July

8. Wedding plans? no but going to one

9. What's on your calendar? work shifts

10. What can't you wait for? xmas to be over

11. What would you like to see happen different? my kids get some real friends

12. What about yourself will you be changing? lose a bit more weight and really wow my sisters family in April

13. What happened in '07 that you didn't think would ever happen? I fell pregnant and had my first miscarriage

14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? I could try

15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 07? yes smaller sizes

16. Will you start or quit drinking? no I won't quit drinking

17. Will you have better relationship with your family? no its ok

18. Will you do charity work? no charity begins at home

19. Will you go to bars? maybe

20. Will you be nice to people you don't know? yes

21. Do you expect 2008 to be a good year for you? yes its my ds final year in the school system

22. How much did you change from this time last year till now? heaps lost weight and my mum is healthy

23. Do you plan on having a child? thinking still

24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? hope so

26. Will you be moving? no

27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in 2008 that happened in '07? back working for coles

28. What are your New Years Eve plans? Party at home

29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight? yes

30. Wish for 2008? happiness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home