bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Monday, May 28, 2007

monday

Yeaterday was the Blacktown Fun Run and Mayoral Walk.
As a family we entered the MAyoral Walk which was a 10km walk.
We were coming last which was fine with us. Because who would have thought that six months I would never had entered at all.
We ended coming in the last 20 as they removed the track markers early and people got lost.
I am paying for the walk now my legs are sore but I so proud of myself for even entering.

My brother become a granddad for the first time to Kaidyn born on the 25th of May.
My sister got her first grandson HAyden on the 9th of MAy who now shares his birthday with my youngest this is the first time in our families that a birthday is shared.

Went away for a Scrapbook weekend on the 18th of the month with Scrapbook Getaways had a great time took my friend Helen with me it was her first camp and she and I stayed up all night the first night.
We had great food and great company great prizes and just an all over good time.

On the work front since I changed from part time to casual I haven't been back to Coles as I have been get enough work from Dollar SMart. I even got to open the store last week and I also meet both owners. What nice people. I really enjoy working there all the staff are great.
Nothing else much has happened.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM , Blogger Helen said...

Mayoral fun run/walk - a wonderful achievement for you Dale-Lyn & all your family! Congratulations!!! - Helen E.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home