bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Thursday, May 18, 2006

a bit slack lately

I seem to pretty happy at the moment. I have really enjoyed having a week off so far.
I am hoping to go to a crop this weekend.
TAFE is heating up it seems to be a lot more work then the last course or maybe I am not that interested as much as I was before as it all seems to repeat itself.

I am car less this week as its being repaired from my accident in March. I had been waiting for a car but they won't hvae one for at least another month I don't won't to wait that long so I chose no car.

I have been lucky though wednesday's classes were cancelled and thursdays I don't have to go as I have a RPL. On tuesday I got a lift to the TAFE and caught the bus home and got to use our new bus station that just opened (I know boring but its new)

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM , Blogger Rose-Anne said...

Hi Dale-Lyn good to see u have a blog too. Have u checked mine out?
I came across ur name on another person's blog and thought there can't be 2 Dale-Lyns around. LOL.
Rose-Anne

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger Chrissy said...

Hey how did things go at the crop??!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home