bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Thursday, December 06, 2007

December already

I can't believe it.
Our December started with a birthday party for one of dh's work mates.
It was an interesting party dh and I had decided not to drink as getting to the party involved a train and bus taking about two hours or a drive of 35mins which was quicker and cheaper as well.
We had a great time without drinking. We realised also that I need a new camera mine is so slow at the moment.
Have had a couple of days of work and make a couple of really bad mistakes which I am not proud of.
did some shopping today and got my outfits for dh's Xmas party and my own Xmas party.
I also got my dh a matching shirt to match my outfit as well.
Today my eldest ds and I went to an information session for his intended course for next year very interesting.
Tonight I am going again with dh as he wants to enroll in a course as well.
This weekend I am going to another Xmas party for work. Then I also have to work on the Sunday so I better not drink to much on Saturday night.
On the 15th I have two Xmas partys a scrapbook one and then the offical work party which is an hawaiian theme.
Then dh's cruise is the 20th so a busy month for us.
I also have to complete ds birthday album and do a album for colin's workmate plus three secret santas.
till later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home