bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Friday, December 28, 2007

keystone cops

no other thing to call them at the moment.
The thieves came back again this morning and because I was a little upset at the police for manhandling the bike two days before and not sleeping I wasn't the nicest person on the phone at 4 am and then the person on the phone told me that my attitude wasn't making them want to help me.
you should ask the police why they take no precautions against getting fingerprints on stuff instead of letting it build up.
They said they are doing everything they can to help us.
Sometime it doesn't seem like it especially when they keep coming back and back again over and over.
Also to get the car done is going to cost $1500.
Then the insurance company told me that I have to pay a $1000 excess!
It was a clerical error so the excess is only $500.
Car can't be done till the New Year so we are thinking of going private and getting the car done for $570 and not lose the no claim bonus.
So we now have an alarm system senor lights and dh has removed all fuses from the car.
We also got our dog today a Irish wolfhound cross with German Shepard so a big dog with a big bark.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home