bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

almost easter

Easter has sprung really quick this year.
I now have been working at Dollar Smart for a year now.
I now work two days a week.
I also don't seem to have much luck keeping my juniors though. I had one leave about Sept last year and now I have to get another new one as my Friday junior has left as well.
No I'm not that bad they just have moved on to what i term as a "real job".
They have finished uni and have got jobs in their field of study.

So in about a months time I get a new junior.
It will be a younger person about 15 or so.
This easter will be spent emptying out the shed.
Should find some interesting things then.
We also have hired a skip so we will be doing a huge clean out ans then fixing mum's place and putting some of her stuff into the shed as the pod has to go next month.

Diamond is doing well enjoying her walk every morning 6am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home