bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Thursday, January 03, 2008

another update

we bought new phones today and when I reactivated my Sim card ( as I had $65 credit) I started to get phones from people who the robber had rung and now I have a couple of names.
SO we called the crime stoppers line and told us to contact our local police station.
SO we offered to drop the numbers and info down to the police station and said no we'll send out a car to you.
SO two hours later I had two cops on the doorstep and I gave them the numbers that had rang and they didn't even want to see the messages.
They also told me that it was less likely I would get my property back at this stage so reassuring aren't they?
I got my purse back and handbag on the 30th having been left in the neighbours backyard that we thought the cops had checked. No prints of course (no they smudged too many retrieving it) they also were cowboys as well treating it as a lark (my neighbour has a huge garden with lots of plants and as they were returning to the police car they were singing songs about being in a jungle)
I would be so happy just to get the keys back.
Dog is beautiful really coming out of her shell around us (well me mum and dh) the kids don't spend any time with her and wonder why she still shys away from them.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM , Blogger cassandra cusack said...

i really hope they catch the roober Dale-Lyn take care

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home