bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Friday, May 20, 2011

Its been a while

What elese can I say. I have been re reading a friend's blog and have been amazed at the changes in her life and now that I look its been a over a year since I last blogged I need to catch up!.

Well Since May 2010
May 2010. I went to a scrapbook camp had my first Mothers Day since my Mum died. Rowan turned 19. Colin finally got to take some leave.we celebrated International Towel Day at Linda's birthday in the park.Melody still wasn't talking so we went to Westmead for a hearing test no problems there.Biggles our sunconure (who the blog is named after) died that was really hard miss him heaps. Then that afternoon Colin was retrenched! Also went to Danielle's 21st
June 2010 24 years of marriage and lots of job searching for colin. My boss went on maternity leave Australia's first female Prime Minister. Colin left TCS and got a job at GIGA. I went to the final Vision Valley camp I had been at the first so when a lady had to pull out at the last moment I jumped at the chance although the timing wasn't that great.
July 2010 My boss had her baby boy Colin bought his Ipad started card making at the school.
Went to the drive in and saw ToyStory 3. The first Movie I had taken the boys too had been Toy Story and the last movie I took them too was Toy Story 2 so it was only fitting now that I was now mother of 3 that I take them all the see the movie! Rowan started a new course at Nirimba TAFE (it was funny as Colin had served at Nirimba when it was a Navy Base)Colin had a birthday got a play station 2. just so we could play sing star (which to date we have done once lol)
Aug 2010 saw my sister Jenny for the first time in seven months. I got a really bad cold so bad that I missed out a full day of scrapbooking and a Sunday shift at work! Then as a good parent does I gave it to Melody. I hosted linda's baby shower here. My sil sent Melody a beautiful poucho. We met Jono and Dano from WSFM and Rowan won a motorised Esky! That was fun to watch everyone ride. We also voted for the first time as a family. We gave up our waterbed mattress for a real mattress after 24 years.(now thats its winter we miss the heat of the waterbed mattress).Melody got a yellow playhouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home