bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Sunday, August 17, 2008

August update

Well its been a few days.
Have had another ultrasound and baby is fine.
Colin took some leave for a couple of days and we tidied up the yard a little.
Saw my friend Helen and her daughter on the 9th. Colin fixed her computer and I started the baby shower invites.
Got a caravan for my sister to stay in
My sister arrived from Cairns a day later then expected due to Virgin Blue plane breaking down.
At least they did refund the money and still flew them.
I had a busy day that wednesday with my sister arriving and being my hospital day and birthing classes starting.
Had a very lazy day that Thursday to recover.
HAd a very lazy weekend as well tried to finish the baby shower invites maybe sometime this week I will finish them.
I will be working on the lounge room this week as we have another skip this weekend.
I have an extra shift this weekend so looking forward to that as its a Sunday shift.
Its my mothers 80th at the end of month so lots of family coming to visit so a full house of visitors.
Not much else has happened

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home