bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's A Girl

Had another ultrasound today and baby was presenting as a Girl.

They say that it could still be a boy but its now two ultrasounds that have said girl.
We have a 4d booked for next month and they said that they can confirm for sure what it is.

We are very happy.

Her name will be Melody Joy.

We have had the Melody earmarked for a very long time.
Joy is my mil favourite name and goes so well with Melody.
Also it falls in place wth keeping a J in our children's names.
Our eldest is Jl our next one is RJ so this one will be MJ.

SO far she is the size of a 23 weeks and 1 day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home