bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Friday, May 16, 2008

four things

4 Things I did 10 years ago (1998):

1. working in the computer room at the primary school
2. folk art once a week
3.Went to Colac after Grandma's hip operation
4.I was a Stay at Home mum

4 Things I did 5 years ago (2003)
1.working at the high school in the learning centre
2. scrapbooking once a week with Jodie
3.had the unit bulit in the backyard
4. a stay at home mum

4 Things I did last year(2007):
1. Finished working at Coles
2. Started to work at Dollar Smart
3. did the 10km fun walk
4.went to the medievil fare


4 Things I did yesterday:
1.Slept
2.Did some shopping
3.Started to sort out the scrapping area
4.Watched a couple of movies

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1.Dr Who
2.NCIS
3.Amazing Race
4.Las Vegas

4 Things I love to do:
1. Shop
2.Eat potato chips
3.Drink Coke
4.See the new baby in ultrasounds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home