bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Monday, September 22, 2008

September

Wow its almost the end of September.
Well I just got back from a scrapbook camp at Wiseman's Ferry.
HAd agreat time except I left the main things I wanted to work on at home. I had asked the children to pack for me and I forgot the green bag which also meant I had forgotten my photo splits a scrapbookers main stay thankfully cropworks had some.
A;ways have a great time at this camp.
My health turned on me though my feet and legs swelled up and don't seem to have settled yet.
I think its also the weather it has been very warm.
We have now finished the birthing classes so we are hopefully ready (I don't think so)

My niece Kristy had a baby boy on the 18th of september he is a few days early but healthy.
He was 7lb 7oz
He is called Lincoln Maxwell.
My sister is so happy this time she greats to be Nana instead of Granma as her other daughter's son calls her.

My youngest graduates on Thursday can't wait to see him in his gown.

Its the baby shower on Saturday looking forward to that.

Nothing else at the moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home