bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Shower





I had a great time.
Didn't play any games I planned everything seemed to go missing or I forgot what we were supposed to do to make it work.
I had lots of people come in and out most of the afternoon at one stage I run out of chairs which was a good sign.
We had a couple of hiccups with my mum suddening having to go to the dentist and it had to be 15mins before everyone arrived (she all week to book it).
I was very spoiled
Everyone gave me heaps of stuff.
My work gave me a huge hamper(I know the hamper alone was the $45 one that I had been looking at that we sell) with nappies and clothes and bottles and a very cute rabbit rattle choosen by my junior.
My sister gave me that shopping trolly protector (which I wanted).
One set of godparents gave us cot sheets and blankets and a towel and muslim wraps (something I wanted) and a very cute pooh toy.
Another friend gave me safety and medication stuff (something I never even thought of) and a mirror so you can watch baby in back.
My aunt had left a present and it was clothes.
My sil had made me 2cardigan's and a knitted hat.
My friend Karen gave me a Wiggles Scrapbook Kit.
Karen is also the lovely lady who has been passing on all her daughters stuff to me as she out grows it plus has lent me the car seat sterilzer and bottle warmer and a carry basket.
My mum has bought the pram for us (it will be delivered soon)
My friend (and one of melody's god parents) made me a scrapbook ready for photos when I have her and then privately gave me this huge hamper full of baby stuff as a extra thank you for my dh fixing the computer for her.
I made dh take photos as well all day so will upload a couple

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Blogger Helen said...

Finally - a photo of Mummy actually looking pregnant!! Very much enjoyed reading your blog, a great memory for Melody in future years. Cheers, 'Aunty' Helen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home