bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter and Christening







We met the Easter Bunny. and she never cried. I really wanted the Easter Bunny snap as that was my first pregnacy photo I was nine weeks. We still hadn't told anyone at that stage.

For Melody's first Easter the Easter Bunny bought her a Puddle Duck book and three eggs. Aunty Jenny gave her a Bibly and the Whears gave her a Easter Bucket with four Rubber Duckies and filled with little eggs.

Also it was Melody's christening on Easter Sunday.
It was the first time my sister could make it to one of my chrildren's christening as she has been godmother to all of them and this was also the first christening dh's sisters never made it to!
This was the day from Melody's book
Aunty Jenny and Uncle Bob came to the house and I had cuddles with Aunty Jenny. Arrived at the church and met everyone else there.
Mummy dressed me in my dress and everyone wanted to talk and meet me.
I sat with Mummy for awhile and I fell asleep.
I slept though the whole time I was being christened. At first it was me and my parents and my big brothers the we were joined by my godparents Aunty Jenny and Uncle Bob, 'Aunty' Carol and 'Uncle' John and 'Aunty' Helen and Joe who was at sea so Susan stood in for him.
After asking everyone to look after me and then declared my name Aunty Jenny gave me a cuddle and then Norm (the minister) walked me around the church and I was sound asleep.
After my Dedication. I woke up Mummy took my dress off. I had cuddles with my brothers and Michelle.
After the service people came and talked to Mummy and Daddy and me. I had a bottle and then we came home.




At home we had lots of visitors. Some people who were at the church and some who weren't.
Daddy bought out my highchair so I had a biscuit in my special holder. I also had lots of cuddles with many people I spent a lot of time on Susan's lap. I had a small break when Daddy and me had a little snooze. I even slept though the cutting of my cake (which I am told was very yummy).
Susan even used me as a table to eat her cake.
Then Mummy and I unwrapped presents that was so much fun I got some really nice stuff but I enjoyed the paper more then anything.
Just before it got dark everyone when home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home