bigglesmum

My name is Dale-Lyn.I an married to Colin and have two teenage boys (Actually an 19 and 17 years old).We had our daughter in October 2008. We have a Sun Conure called Biggles who is so beautiful and one budgie called Ginger. We have a dog called Diamond. We also have two cats that belong to my mum Rajah and Tiger. I am a Stay at home Mum for the moment I enjoy scrapbooking and the wii

Friday, May 20, 2011

even more

2011
Jan 2011 well it was hot start to the year. I started Linda's invites I had scrapping day with Dani. We learnt that Colin's Aunt had passed at the end of last year and we met her family for the first time. We got the bad news that Colin's mum had another stroke. Then a couple of days later the really bad news she had died. So off we all went to Melbourne via Bateman's Bay(never again) got lost in Canberra the finally back on the Hume. Two cars Jonathon got heaps of Driving especially when we learnt that you have to do the speed limit when in Victoria so instead of 80 he got to try 100! We went to Colac for the funeral. It was a good family gathering.
Finished Linda's invites. Looked at daycare
Feb Started Daycare one day a week Tuesday's. I started Zumba at the Wiggly Centre good fun and free care for Melody and a really hot teacher. I got my hair cut short Rowan got his Learner's Permit.I held my first Stamoin Up Party it was such a hot day! BUt had a great time and got to see some people I hadn't seen for ages.
March Someone stole my license plate so that had to be replaced and I had relearn it! Went to Susan's 21st Christen and Susan got engaged. Jonathon drove us there and back. Also went to Lindas Hen's night (would never go back to that place again) I got to met Dorothy the dinosaur for the first time at the wiggly Centre. took Melody to the Pirate Ship play area at the shops she loved it what a mistake for me can't go anywhere on that level without her wanting to play! Did another card class. Finally after a few hiccups finished Linda's wedding stuff. Meldoy had a haircut this time most of the curls were cut off and a better fringe and overall cut this time.
April Linda got married it was a good night. My bosses son got christened. Easter Hat Parade at Music Group. Holiday Mainly Music which was just free play and some craft. Colin took the boys for a long drive to Melbourne and back. Linda had an Easter Egg hunt at her place. Melody got her first Chocolate Rabbit.I went to scrapbook camp and actually slept in a cabin for the first time in ten camps I have been to with them.
Another month of sad things the shop I work at will be closing (it closed its doors May 10) also my uncle Charlie in Qld died also a neighbour and a dart friend of my mum's as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home